Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Out of the Box

Hi there;
I am so excited....I finally started taking things of the boxes....my first thing was to put my plate collection out of the wardrobe in the spare bedroom!!! It's being seating there for quite a while.
As I started bringing them out...wow...lots of memories started "sitting around me" and then...we could have a good chat, ;O)
...

Oieee;
Estou tão animada .... eu finalmente comecei a tirar  minhas coisas das caixas .... minha primeira "coisa" foi colocar minha coleção de pratos para fora do armário do quarto de hóspedes! É... tem estado sentadinha  por um bom tempo.

Quando eu comecei a trazê-los para fora ... uau ... muitas lembranças começaram "a sentar ao meu redor" e ...pudemos ter um bom papo :O)



When it came out!!

......

Anyway, my collection started when I visited England for the first time....and in Portobelo I was when I set my eyes on it. It was a bit expensive for a memento at that time...but...The sales man's voice echoed harder..."but miss, it's a Copeland" as if I understood anything about it...and I felt through it... Got it 20-21 years and around 14 in the box and It is finally in my GC home!!!

...

Enfim, a minha coleção começou quando visitei a Inglaterra pela primeira vez .... e em Portobelo eu estava quando pus meus olhos sobre ele. Era um pouco caro para uma "lembranca" pra mim, naquele momento ... mas ... A voz do vendedor ecoou mais alto ... ", mas senhorita, é um Copeland", como se eu entendesse algo sobre isso ... e eu "cai'"por ele ... O adquiri ha' 20-21 anos atraz e cerca de 14 anos tem estado na caixa... e agora finalmente, na parede de minha casa na GC!

...


The very first one

I would love to say something quickly about why it took so long...as I have explained before....my second thoughts about the arrangement being good enough, nice enough or "smart" enoughd stopped me from doing it for quite a while...but I am free of those (at least for the moment, lol)...finally!
...

Eu gostaria de dizer uma coisa, rapidamente sobre o motivo que levou me tanto tempo com isso... como já expliquei antes .... meus "segundos pensamentos" sobre o arranjo...de nao ser bom o suficiente, legal o suficiente ou suficientemente "inteligente" me impediram de fazê-lo por um bom tempo... mas... estou livre desses ( pelo menos no momento rsrs) ...finalmente rs!
...
Here is a little movie I made just to illustrate and give you an idea how I did! What do you think about my collection????

Aqui vai um pequeno video que fiz durante o processo somente pra ilustrar e lher alguma ideia de como fiz. O que voce acha da minha colecao????








Thanks for passing by...
Lots of Love S
xox

...

Obrigada por passar por aqui!
Com amor
S xox
......

4 comments:

  1. Lovely treasures on display for all to see - great job. Love your paintings in the previous post as well.

    Cheers,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do something like this on our wall. You have a beautiful collection of plates and you've arranged the so well : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Chantal!! I am sure you would do great job! ;O)

    ReplyDelete