Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011

Hellooooooo...yeeeeeeees, I am alive and still interested in writing :O)
Before anything I wish you all a Fantastic, Creative, Fulfilling, Harmonious and full of Love 2011!


Helloooooo ... yeeeeeeees, estou viva e ainda interessada em escrever :O)

Antes de mais nada quero desejar a todos voces um Fantástico, Creativo, , Harmonioso, Maravilhoso e Cheio de Amor 2011!

.......

The “build up” before Christmas was tense but delicious.
Preparing the surrounds; putting the Christmas tree and decorations up; sorting the presents; wrapping them up...and plus...this year I proposed to cook some pretty and healthy gingerbread cookies!!!
"Little G" was soooo excited with all of it...but not much impressed with the cookies...the healthier they are, less impression they make on her.
The objective of this fuss is to see Christmas through a child’s eyes. That was I proposed myself to do and I did.


A antecipação do Natal foi tensa mas deliciosa.
Prepar o ambiente; montar a árvore e decorações de Natal; por se a pensar nos presentes; embrulhá-los ... e mais ... este ano eu me propus a cozinhar alguns graciosos e saudáveis "gingerbread cookies". rsrs
Little G estava tããão animada com tudo isso ... mas não muito impressionada com os cookies ... quanto mais saudáveis são, menos impressão eles fazem sobre ela.
O objetivo de todo esse tipo de "confusão" é ver o Natal através dos olhos de uma criança. E foi exatamente o que eu propus-me a fazer e eu fiz.


Gorgeous little treats we had!!!  Chocolate!!
.......

Christmas this year was spent with my husband's family.
We spent it at fantastic coastal place and even with the heavy and constant rain we all had a fantastic get together and enjoyed a lot of relaxing time.
After all Christmas celebrations we had one more celebration to "overcome":
Our Fourteenth Marriage Anniversary. That's right 14 years together, as my sister says "we can get less for murder"!!! LOL


O Natal este ano foi com a família do meu marido.
Passamos em um lugar fantástico na praia e mesmo com a chuva forte e constante, todos tivemos fantásticas férias.
Após as celebrações de Natal, tivemos mais uma festa para "ultrapassar": o décimo quarto aniversário de casamento. Pois é, 14 anos juntos, como minha irmã diz "podemos “pegar” menos por homicídio"! LOL :O)

…….

Now 2011 is here and life is back to a kind of normality.
All the free days I had are gone and not all the things I had planned are done. I wish I could tell you I had lots of things to show you but unfortunately it's not the case. But let me tell you... I had a great holiday.


Já é 2011 e a vida voltou a um tipo de normalidade.
Todos os dias livres que eu tive já se foram e nem todas as coisas que eu havia planejado foram feitas.
Eu gostaria de pode mostrar vos montes de coisas novas que andei a fazer, mas infelizmente não é o caso. Mas deixa me dizer...minhas férias foram óóóóóótimas!

.......

I might have not put my plate collection up but I did make one to add to it!


Eu posso não ter posto minha colecão de pratos na parede, mas eu fiz um para adicionar a ela!




"My girl" Black paint over Vintage Ceramic Plate. Desenho sobre Prato Vintage



" Pod" One of my needle felted on vintage fabric cushions. Uma das minhas almafadas, needle felteing em tecido vintage.
.......

Now all celebrations are history and a new beginning is due…mind you, I don’t have New Year’s Resolutions…I know I have looooooots of things to do and achieve and I do and will do my very best.

Today I have only a few things I would like to share with you; some are mine and others are things that I’ve seen and made my heart sing.

Hope you enjoy them too.

Cheers!!

Agora que todas as celebrações já se foram... um novo começo é devido .... eu não faço Resoluções pro Ano Novo ... Eu sei que tenho muitas coisas para fazer, a mudar, a entender ...sem falar de territórios a conquistar...eu faço e farei o meu melhor! :O)

Hoje eu só tenho algumas coisitas que eu gostaria de compartilhar com vocês; algumas são minhas e outras são coisas que eu vi e que fizeram o meu coração sorrir.

Espero que gostem também!

Tim-Tim!!


Rob Ryan




Rob Ryan






Rob Ryan's Tile on Etsy

More Rob Ryan's Tile on Etsy

AND DON"T FORGET



No comments:

Post a Comment