Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unconditional Love Day

Today I had my unconditional love tested once more...
My adorable cat showed me how much she ADORES my cushions. The last of survivors is gone. I mean gone gone…. She might’ve had a lot of fun last night!! But I can assure you it wasn’t much fun to find it behind the lounge and in pieces this morning. Lots of thoughts came rushing to my mind: should I put her in to the microwave, break her neck, let out and NEVER open the door again? But then…when I look to her pretty face with that big round blue eyes… (sighs) my heart melts!
Anyway…that’s one of the reasons I put new ones away from her reach and took doing some drawings and paintings instead.
.......

Hoje eu tive o meu amor incondicional testado mais uma vez ...
Minha amada idolatrada (salve, salve) gata me mostrou, mais uma vez, o quanto ela adora minhas almofadas. O último dos sobreviventes ja era. Quero dizer ... em pedacos. Ela deve ter se divertido um bocado na noite passada! Mas posso assegurar-vos que não foi muito divertido encontrá-lo por trás do sofá e em pedaços. Milhões de pensamentos passaram pela minha mente em segundos:  deveria colocá-la no microondas, quebrar seu pescoço, deixa-la para fora e NUNCA mais abrir a porta? Mas... quando eu olho para aquela carinha bonita com aqueles olhos azuis grandes e redondos ... (suspiros) meu coração derrete!
Enfim ... essa é uma das razões pelo qual eu coloquei algumas almofadas longe do alcance dela e passei a desenhar e pintar no momento.

.......




.......

It had been quite a while since I done some painting. Drawing is something that I do more often; I have a visual diary and a pencil close by most of the time.
Last year I started painting a canvas for a present for my hubby to be given on Father’s Day…lucky me I didn’t set the year!!!! (Remember what I've said about my "wait till I have better idea" attitude? well...). Just to illustrate today,  I've digged deep into my pile of drawings and picked some of my first ones in Australia to show you... 


.......

Fazia tempo que eu não pintava. Desenhar é algo que faço com mais frequência, tenho um diário visual e um lápis a mao sempre que posso.
Ano passado eu comecei a pintar uma tela pra presente de dia do pais para o meu marido... sorte minha que eu nao marquei pra que ano!! (Lembram-se sobre o meu “esperar até que eu tenho uma idéia melhor” atitude?). So' para ilustração hoje, eu cavei fundo na minha pilha de desenhos e peguei alguns dos meus primeiros em Australia para vos mostrar...

.......




2 comments:

  1. I think the cat is looking for attention from the mother figure! Her master has given her love to her cushions and she feels neglected. Lucky its the cushions and not the kid!! LOL
    Miss Maudie loves her cushions and I regularly find she has re-arranged them on the bed with her little head on one fast asleep. Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky is not the kid indeed! LOL
    Maudie's got very good manners!

    ReplyDelete